It’s the final week of the June tests and Talking Rugby is here to look ahead to the games where the Northern Hemisphere sides look to gain a measure of revenge.
Joining our host Doc is regular Ulster Exile Michael while Shane from WhiffofCordite (an excellent Irish Rugby blog) returns for a second appearance!
INTERNATIONAL TESTS REVIEW/PREVIEW
0:00 – Ireland vs New Zealand
16:10 – Australia vs Wales
23:30 – South Africa vs England
31:10 – Argentina vs France
33:30 – Discussion of U20s action in the IRB Junior World Championship.
37:10 – Munster have acquired the services of CJ Stander, a highly rated young South African backrower. We also explore the idea and the merit of “project players”.
47:05 – Nigel Owens vs Liam Toland – Twitter War!
50:55 – As usual, we end with our Bet of the Week!
Talking Rugby is by the fans, for the fans. If you would like to advertise, sponsor or simply get involved with the show, drop us an email to TheWorldsTalking@gmail.com.
To make tuning in again easier for you:
1. We’re available on the iTunes Store directory, type in “Talking Rugby” into the search bar and you’ll find the show and be able to subscribe.
2. You can also subscribe via our RSS feed http://talkingrugby.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
3. You can find old episodes here: http://talkingrugby.podomatic.com/
4. We are also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Worlds-Talking/191923120895223
5. And Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheWorldsTalkin