For Ireland, it’s back to the drawing board. Irish fans hang onto some hope of Trapattoni’s promise that there will be a change to the redundant 4-4-2 system.
On the YBIG Football Show this week Dave gets the backlash from Irish fans and pundit’s to what was a very disappointing Euro 2012 for Ireland.
There is a full panel for this show with Reuters Journalist Philip O’Conor, Goal.com editor Peter Staunton, PogMoGoal.com editor James Carew, Joe McCathy from the Irish Abroad website and Irish fan Conor from Armagh.
- What went wrong at Euro 2012?
- Where do we go from here? The lads pick their teams for the World Cup Qualifiers.
- Irish clubs chances in Europe this year.
The YBIG Football Show is by the fans for the fans.
If you would like to sponsor, advertise or just get involved, drop us a mail toTheWorldsTalking@gmail.com.
To make tuning in again easier for you:
1. We’re available on the iTunes Store directory, type in “YBIG” into the search bar and you’ll find the show and be able to subscribe.
2. You can also subscribe via our RSS feed: http://ybigfootieshow.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
3. You can find old episodes here: http://ybigfootieshow.podomatic.com/
4. We are also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Worlds-Talking/191923120895223
5. And Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheWorldsTalkin