Talking Rugby is back to review the games from last weekend, we look at the action from the first weekend of the RaboDirect Pro12 and Aviva Premiership along with the third weekend of the Top14 in France.
Host Dave O’Grady is joined along with Alan from Limerick and Doc from Dublin while Daithi chimes in from France.
0:00 – The team say hi!
1:40 – Ulster started their season with an 18-10 win over Glasgow at Ravenhill, with Diack in partiular impressing along with a very young backline.
9:00 – As usual, Leinster lose their first competitive outing of the season as they get a bit of a pasting from Scarlets in Llanelli.
13:40 – Munster shook off the pre-season cobwebs in win away to Edinburgh, with fans getting a glimpse of a new Munster era under Rob Penney. We also mention the incident regarding Casey Laulala.
22:30 – Connacht lost to an experiental Cardiff Blues, Dragons destroyed a poor Zebre side while Treviso knocked over champions Ospreys in a tight contest.
26:00 – We talk Top14! Toulouse have not looked themselves while Alan’s second love Toulon are three from three.
36:40 – We look back at the first weekend of the Premiership, including the Twickenham Double Header.
42:20 – The TMO powers have been extended in both the Premiership and Top14 and we look at the impact of this.
Talking Rugby is by the fans, for the fans. If you would like to advertise, sponsor or simply get involved with the show, drop us an email to TheWorldsTalking@gmail.com.
To make tuning in again easier for you:
1. We’re available on the iTunes Store directory, type in “Talking Rugby” into the search bar and you’ll find the show and be able to subscribe.
2. You can also subscribe via our RSS feed http://talkingrugby.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
3. You can find old episodes here: http://talkingrugby.podomatic.com/
4. We are also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Worlds-Talking/191923120895223
5. And Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheWorldsTalkin